Rite Aid Survey: If you have recently visited Rite Aid, your feedback is what needed. In this post, we have provided the complete information on the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. Also, we have provided the detailed survey instructions along with its requirements and rules. For more details, read the complete post.
Like many other companies, Rite Aid also conducts an online survey. The survey includes the customer polls regarding the products and service offerings. To participate in the survey, you need to visit its official site i.e. Storesurvey.riteaid.com. For participating in it, you need to fulfill a few rules and requirements of the survey. And, after that, the only thing that is expected from you, is a genuine feedback. For your ease, we have provided the survey rules and requirements along with the detailed instructions. Just have a look at them before taking the survey.
Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
For participating in the survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Rite Aid.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
In order to complete the Rite Aid Survey successfully, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Rite Aid or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Rite Aid Survey site.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the cashier code printed on top of your receipt.
- Also, enter the 16 digit code printed on the bottom of your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Next’ to begin the survey.
- Now, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- Finally, submit your survey.
Rite Aid Rewards
Rite Aid appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- After completion of the survey, you will be given an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- Participate in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win the gift cards worth $1000 or $100.
- You can use this Rite Aid Gift Card on your next visit.
- And, do carry the receipt with you.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania. As of 2017, Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Its major competitors are CVS and Walgreens. It is one of the largest pharmacies in the US. There is total 4,621 number of locations.
Rite Aid Hours of Operation:
Rite Aid stores work on following hours and they may vary based on location.
- Monday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday -09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday -10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Rite Aid Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Rite Aid. Below are the contact details of Rite Aid Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: +1-800-748-3243
- Official website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Store Locator
As Rite Aid stores are located in different places, we have provided this information will be helpful to you to locate the Rite Aid store near to your location. There are several ways to find the nearest location of the Rite Aid. Below, we have provided few of them:
- You can find your nearest store by visiting the official website of Rite Aid at www.riteaid.com.
- Once you visit that page, navigate to the store locator by clicking on the relevant link.
- Then, enter your city name and zip code in the required fields and click on the search button to find the Rite Aid store near to your search location.
- You can also search for Rite Aid store in the google map.
- Go to google maps, and type Rite Aid store in the search bar and click on the search icon.
- Then, Rite Aid stores near to your location will be displayed.
- Google map is the easiest way to find any store near to your search location.
That’s all about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)